Hi, I used this thread
(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/c1e73e86ca02c6af/7868ea24e7069eea?#7868ea24e7069eea)
to get text wrapping working, and it's working great.

The problem I can't seem to crack is forcing linefeeds or newline
breaks. How do I do it in a string constructed as a "caption:"? Or is
there another way to create an image with automatically wrapping text
that would support this?

Ta, Ray

news:Klpqe.1304$1u3.19632 / twister.southeast.rr.com...