James Gray wrote:
> I asked the same question when I wrote the documentation for that
> library.  We tried and tried, but only ever came up with one semi-
> reasonable use for it.
>
> In short, I suspect it's a not often used feature.   ;)

Are there ever opportunities for removing features in the library that
no one seems to use or understand?

I think I understand that we wouldn't want to remove something that
people are relying on, but if something is rare and they don't even help
document it... then I say let's put it to a vote and then toast it :-)
Let's keep things as simple as possible.  Sometimes the size of the
libraries is a bit overwhelming to me.

Just my two pennies.

Jeff
www.softiesonrails.com