Lyle,

   Regarding Artima's Ruby Buzz it's basic functionality its ok, but I
suppose the ".jsp" in the URL gets resolved in a Java Server Page.
That's ok for us, Java/J2EE is still paying our bills, but I think
using Java is not a good way to promote Ruby ;-)

   I am not sure who decides what blogs to include in Planet Ruby, but
with so many people getting interested in this language (most of them
via Rails), many of them long time bloggers, and other just startting
new blogs devoted only to this new technology... Why only take a look
at 17 blogs? (Pretty good blogs, actually) But isn't limited?

   How do I distinguish RubyCorner form Artima's Ruby Buzz and Planet
Ruby? Lets see...

   People can register as user and blogger, they don't have to ask to
be included. When you register a blog you can add a description, so if
you take a look at:

    http://www.rubycorner.com/blogs/registered

    You can _quickly_ notice there is a blog from two guys with .NET
background, other devoted only to Flash video manipulation and other
written in spanish. I think that being able to take a quick look at the
new blogs helps to find valuable resources and alike experiences.

    But if so many people register, how is it going to work? Well,
right now you can filter the recently updated blogs with your
favorites, and only check those you like. And we will be adding tags,
ranks, enhanced searchs, and many other features in the near future,
trying to make RubyCorner a valuable resource.

Aný√al Rojas
http://www.valhallaproject.com/
http://www.lacaraoscura.com/
http://www.rubycorner.com/