Hi Folks,

I have an idea for a website. I want to develop it using Ruby on Rails,
so ultimately I'll need a website hosting company.

I'm going to be putting together a different take on the various
websites that host music for musical instrument players for learning new
tunes - this isn't a software idea and is nothing linked to my day job
with Object Media/Software Verification. As a result hosting costs may
be an issue if the host is expensive until the idea pays for itself.

I've done a bit of web-searching on this subject, but really I'd like
recommendations from those of you already doing this. You know which
companies you've used and which you use again, which were expensive and
good value, which were expensive and bad value, which were cheap and
good value, etc.

Please recommend some hosting companies.

Thanks

Stephen
(reply to newgroup or by email, both are fine)
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html