--tZCmRiovzb4sxAVa

> Is it possible to share variables over multiple request, as this
> is possible with FastCGI.

	Good question: depends.  I believe you can share data for the
same process, but I don't think you can share data across multiple
processes (without the use of shared memory).  This is the same
limitations that every mod_* has.

> What happens with global variables? Are they removed after
> each running script?

	Global variables aren't I don't think, but within the scope of
the request, yes.

	Subscribe to the modruby mailing list and bring up your
questions there.

	http://www.modruby.net/#label:7

	-sc

--