Hello All,

I know this topic has been somewhat addressed in the past but I would
really appreciate further help.

I want to call a function that is available as an EJB. Both ruby and
the EJB are run on my localhost. The EJB takes two parameters, a
hashmap and an XML string. I'm familiar with Ruby on Rails and have
been learning it but this is my first attempt to integrate it with an
enterprise system. I purchased "Enterprise integration with Ruby" by
Maik Schmidt but have been unable to draw a clear explaination of how
this can be done.

If anyone can help me out in any way, I will be sure to fully document
my progress and create a tutorial when I am finished and successful. I
will also thank you :)

Thanks in advance,

T.