James Britt wrote:
> Ruby are helped if Ruby is better known and people are assured that more
> Ruby hackers can be found if a bus takes out the one or two Rubyists
> they know.

I just have one question.

Why is at always a BUS that would hit Ruby programmers?  This is EXACTLY
the vehicle a former boss used in the hypothetical story he used to
justify why I shouldn't use Ruby [anymore (heh)].  Are high-capacity
passenger transport vehicles just naturally attracted to Rubyists?
Angered by them?  Or maybe the Amalgamated Transit Union has a secret
vendetta against us?

Are we not worth of being hit by cars?  vans?  trains?  hovercraft?
*momentarily tries to envision being "run over" ("blown over?") by a
hovercraft*  tricycles?

Pistos