On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 10:56:54PM +0900, Michael Ulm wrote:
} Einar H?st wrote:
}
} >Sorry, this obviously doesn't belong here, but still: for my "Einar
} >learns Ruby card game", I need some card images that are "free to use".
} >Currently I'm doing development with some images "borrowed" from
} >FreeCell on MS Windows. In general, where do open-source-developers
} >(open-sorcerors?) get their images from? Does anyone have any
} >suggestions? Alternatively, any suggestions on where to ask or search?
} >Googling has proven futile so far.
} >
} The KDE project uses several free carddecks. You can get them via
} CVS or subversion from the KDE repository. Look under
}  kdegames/libkdegames/carddecks

I missed the original post, but you may find ajaxcards.sf.net of some use.
(Disclaimer: It's my project and I haven't been working on it much. It will
use AJAX at some point, but right now it only supports client-side
solitaire.)

} HTH,
} Michael
--Greg