Hello all,

It seems that when I add an FXListitem to an FXList, ruby dumps its
stack upon exit.  Very strange.  I can duplicate this problem with the
following code:

<code>
require 'fox'

include Fox

application = FXApp.new("Hello", "FoxTest")
application.init(ARGV)
main = FXMainWindow.new(application, "Hello", nil, nil, DECOR_ALL)
list = FXList.new(main, 10, nil, 0, LIST_SINGLESELECT | LAYOUT_FILL_X)

# the offending code?
list.appendItem(FXListItem.new("Stuff"))

#list.appendItem("Stuff") #this code doesn't cause the crash

application.create()
main.show(PLACEMENT_SCREEN)
application.run()
</code>

Run this, then close the window.

I'm running this in Windows, with the 1.6.3 installshield install of
Ruby, but with a newer Cygwin DLL (the latest, whatever that is).
FXRuby is version 0.99.172, as is Fox.

Aside from this issue, I really enjoy programming with Fox/FXRuby.  It's
a neat piece of work.

Jimmy