> ... though they need someone to improve the grammar:
>
> http://www.python.org/
>

> They got rid of that fugly "ping-pong ball" text logo, too.

IMO, the Ruby site redesign guys are on a much better track.  Who
really cares whether NASA uses Python? One thing I learned from having
to sit through too many software marketing presentations is that
organizations like NASA are to software what the Library of Congress
is to books.  I finally started interrupting presenters to ask
something like "Do you realize that *all* of your competitors have
LANL on their peer-pressure slide too?"  Most actually didn't!

Steve