perhaps this will also helphttp://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ZenTest/
On 3/9/06, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:> On Mar 9, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Troy Denkinger wrote:>> > I'm starting to feel my way around in Ruby after having been a> > Perler for a> > very long time.  I'm trying to figure out how to write a proper> > test harness> > in Ruby and so far I'm running up against a brick wall.  All my> > classes have> > good unit tests using Test::Unit.  However, I want to create a> > harness that> > I can use to run all of the unit tests at a go and give me a> > success/failure> > report across all tests.  Every time I make a significant change I> > have to> > remember to run all my unit tests, which is error prone.> >> > I have written test harnesses in Perl using Test::Harness::Straps> > that does> > exactly what I want - for Perl.  Is there a similar library for> > Ruby?  If> > so, I have yet to find it.>> Making a test suite is trivial.  Just add a final like "ts_all.rb" to> your test folder that looks something like this:>> #!/usr/local/bin/ruby -w>> require "test/unit">> require "tc_file_one.rb"> require "tc_file_two.rb"> # ...>> __END__>> Execute that file to run all of the tests.  Hope that helps.>> James Edward Gray II>>

--Alex Combashttp://noodlejunkie.blogspot.com/