------art_4965_12563328.1141923398430

I'm starting to feel my way around in Ruby after having been a Perler for a
very long time.  I'm trying to figure out how to write a proper test harness
in Ruby and so far I'm running up against a brick wall.  All my classes have
good unit tests using Test::Unit.  However, I want to create a harness that
I can use to run all of the unit tests at a go and give me a success/failure
report across all tests.  Every time I make a significant change I have to
remember to run all my unit tests, which is error prone.

I have written test harnesses in Perl using Test::Harness::Straps that does
exactly what I want - for Perl.  Is there a similar library for Ruby?  If
so, I have yet to find it.

Thanks,

Troy

------art_4965_12563328.1141923398430--