On Mar 7, 2006, at 6:25 PM, John W. Long wrote:
> We have a crew of enthusiastic, but very busy people. :-) The
> design has been in HTML since last summer, but we have wrestled
> with picking the right content management system. We finally
> decided to do something custom which is almost complete.

Thanks for all your efforts.  I'm curious as to what requirements led
you to
create your own CMS?  I'm doing some work/research in this area and
I'd like
to know what was 'missing' from the available systems you
considered.  What
systems did you consider?  Even just a few off the cuff thoughts
would be
appreciated.

Gary Wright