Hi all,

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

I have some problem running an xcopy command with paths that contains
spaces.
I'm trying that :
output = `cmd /c xcopy /r /y \"C:/Test A\" \"C:/Test B\"`

Xcopy doesn't return any error but don't transfer files from "Test A"
to "Test B".
If I rename those paths without spaces and double quotes, it works :
output = `cmd /c xcopy /r /y C:/TestA C:/Test B`

Could someone can explain this issue ?
Or can tell me a better way to do fast copy files under Windows and get
back a list of files tha was transfered ?

Copying files with ruby is less faster than running an xcopy command.
Is it always true ?

Thanks all for you're help to a french guy ;)

David