i have two versions of Ruby with my computer, the default Tiger one
(1.8.2) and another one installed in /usr/local

i've buil recently RubyCocoa using the ruby in /ur/local

however, within XCode when i print out ruby --version, i still get the
Tiger's one (1.8.2)

then, following an advice given on RubyCocoa-talk i've installed also
libxml-ruby-0.3.6 for the Tiger's ruby.

each time i put a "require 'xml/libxml'" i my "rb_main.rb" file i get an
error saying this Tiger's ruby is unable to find that extension.

in order to install libxml-ruby-0.3.6 for the Tiger's ruby i had to
install also rubygems.

if i make a test, using Tiger's ruby, from the command line i get no
error the libray is found.

it is only when wanting to use it from XCode, in a RubyCocoa app i get
this error.

any idae ???
--
une bue