On Mar 6, 2006, at 2:43 PM, rtilley wrote:

> Is there a right way and a wrong way to code in Ruby?

<laughs>  Yes.  Go to your room!  ;)

Naturally, there are non-ideal ways to use any language.  Ruby is no
different.

That said, if your code is working that's the most important thing.
We won't come and taking your keyboard away for ugly code.

> My goal now is to port much of my Python code to Ruby as a learning
> experience. So, should I post code here for comments and suggestions?

I think posting an early project or two is a great idea.  We can
probably give a tip or two that will prevent mistakes down the line.

Welcome to Ruby!

James Edward Gray II