On 3/2/06, Adam Shelly <adam.shelly / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/28/06, Wilson Bilkovich <wilsonb / gmail.com> wrote:
> > This isn't a troll, I promise.  I'm actually going to be doing this tomorrow.
>
> So how did it go?

It went better than I'd feared, really.  I'd like to thank everyone
for their input.

Re: E. Saynatkari's comment.. When I said "They aren't going to know
HTML, XML, Java, C++, etc.".. I meant that I knew that in advance, not
that no mainframe people know those things. :)

I only botched a couple of things, really.. one of which was
forgetting to show off Rake.

RDoc and Test/Unit were bigger hits than I thought they would be.
At the end of the day, I hope I managed to make them interested in the
topic, rather than outright afraid of it or confused by it.

Hopefully they'll bring me back, and I can do a more hands-on Ruby session.