Dear Friends, thank you very much you all Jim, daesan, Mike, Timothy,
Marco,  Gregor, Srinivas, Kent and Unknown guests.
all of you guys' solution was correct and here what I did wrong in
previous section of my code.
          bighash[key]= bighash[key].push(arrtemp)
and this was putting into my hash some random numbers and at the end
when I try to print it out whole value, it was printing fine, like
[12][42][32] but when I try to print value[0] it was printing random
number and this wasn't easy to catch since I was printing all the values
with bracets..
as soon as I have added bighash[key] = Array.new() initialization,
          bighash[key] = Array.new()
          bighash[key]= bighash[key].push(arrtemp)
all the solutions you guys posted worked out.
sorry for the headache and thank you for the support, this forum is
perfect, I will spread all my friends who are taking search engine class
with me.
thank you and have a nice day.