Hey Charles:

Tim Bray mentioned that JRuby uses Java native threads to implement
Rubys' threads. [1] Do you guys have any sort of publically posted
comparisons of performance of threading between Ruby & JRuby? I don't
even know enough about concurrency to know what are good ways to
measure performance, but I think I'd find it interesting reading
anyway.

Francis

[1] http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2005/08/31/Ruby-Rome