Sadly, no South Bay Ruby events have been announced.  C'mon,
guys, make something happen...

3/14  6:00 pm    Beginner's Presentation -
                 Chris Wanstrath will write a Ruby time server and
                 discuss the code, to compliment Barce's time server
                 query script [from the Feb. meeting].  Chris says:
                 "Nothing complicated, another simple beginner
                 presentation."

      7:00 pm    Practitioner's Presentation -
                 Caleb Clausen will talk about implementing a
                 Declarative Programming Language in Ruby: ...

                 Location: TBD  (offers solicited!)

                 RSVPs requested.

                 -- http://ruby.meetup.com/6/events/4859963/

3/22  8:00 pm    The Beer & Scripting SIG will meet at Wild Pepper
                 (3601 26th St.; SF, CA).  For details and directions,
                 see http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/bass.  RSVPs requested.

-r

P.S.  If you are planning a Ruby-related event in the SF Bay Area, be
      sure to let me know about it (early) so that I can list it!
--
Technical editing and writing, programming, and web development:
  http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume

Contact information: rdm / cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841