Sean Mountcastle wrote:
> Are there any good books on domain specific languages (preferably in
> Ruby)?
> Does anyone know of such a book?

I would *love* to see a book about ruby DSLs. After seeing a little
about how other people design them at RubyConf, it's become clear to
me that there are quite a number of different good ways to implement
DSLs in ruby. Why this should be, I don't know. It doesn't seem to
have been a deliberate feature of the language. I know of no such
book, but I hope someone out there will consider writing one, if they
aren't already.

If it helps, you can think of a DSL as just a particularly clear and
naturalistic API.