Robert Feldt wrote:

> Can only US-only projects be funded?

Yes, I believe that is the case.  The program is designed
to help US-based small businesses get their legs.

> I have a large group of Ruby-knowledgeable students who could take on
> a number of porjects within the scope of such an SBIR. And they would
> just love to do it for NASA... :)

We'd love to have the work, but paying for it across U.S. borders
would be excruciatingly difficult.  We'd be happy to play a
non-paying customer role though... :)

> Bill, can you please indicate to this list if/when you actually get an
> ok for this?

The topic (more or less as posted) went into "the system".
I'll see if I can find out what state it is in and report
back...

Regards,
--
Bil