Hi,
I wanted to learn something, and choosed ruby,
since it looked awesome, and can't say it isn't.
I am not expierienced programmer (tried some
Pascal, then PHP), and decided to do something
small, but usefull. Let's get straight into the
problem.

At the url:
https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=rankings&sub=2&radServer=1&clanid=12199
I've got something similar to html (at least
it's not table based, but still damn ugly code
there) with online statistics.

I don't want to parse that one, i just want to
'crop that crap' and retrive informations from
data inside one element a div with an
id="bleet". There are tables in there, but seems
impossible to navigate there.

I am really suck at strings :(

I would want to hash that data, to have it
usefull in future (aiming a rails app in
future), but selecting two columns in each row,
located in the last table in the id'ed element
placed in not-well-made document looks
impossible for me. I don't even know where to
start, and it's FAR away from the things i
wanted to do (counting numbers*, assinging
additional data).

All i've done already is getting the document:

> require 'uri'
> require 'net/http'
>
> trg = "https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=rankings&sub=2&radServer=1&clanid=12199"
> puts 'processing' + cel + " :\n"
>
> r = Net::HTTP.get_response(URI.parse(trg).host, URI.parse(trg).path)
>
> puts r.body

Thanks for reading.

*/Notice it does count "Loyality" wrong/