On 2/27/06, Wilson Bilkovich <wilsonb / gmail.com> wrote:

> Ruport has something like 3400 unit tests, if I recall, so I'm going
> to cast my vote for 'miracle'. :)

34000+ assertions, almost all of them for Ruport::Parser.  (Which are
the units from Parse::Input that James wrote! ;) )

Lest people say 'wow', there are only 60ish tests.

Test coverage went from near 1:1 to about 60% in the last release. :-/
However, the tests covering CSV/FasterCSV are so simple I'd be amazed
if they were faulty.

I'm releasing again either tonight or tomorrow with a large chunk of
code cleanup and a whole lot more tests...

I am making a promise that if anyone finds a problem in Ruport,from
now on I'll at least write a failing test cornering it, so um... let's
try to avoid miracles AND poor test coverage? ;)

Still passing here, despite the triple shot :)