--fb8m4jC3rG/6XZFK5tI

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 10:13 +0900, Jim Weirich wrote:
> Yep, it was a bug in the new RubyGems server-side indexing software.
> Should be fixed now.  Give it another try...
>
>    gem install blankslate -s http://onestepback.org/betagems

Hmm.  Okay, for lazy.rb there are a couple things I would need from
BlankSlate:

 - the ability to "let through" a few additional methods
   (just Object#class at the moment, but there may be more later)

 - to be able to hide Object#instance_eval

Maybe the best thing would be a factory that creates customized
BlankSlate-like classes, roughly similar to the way Struct works.

Thoughts?

-mental

--fb8m4jC3rG/6XZFK5tI

--fb8m4jC3rG/6XZFK5tI--