Ross Bamford <rossrt / roscopeco.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm afraid I can't be much help there, I've no experience with OSX. I've
> seen standaloneify.rb but it lost me at "Takes a built RubyCocoa app
> bundle (as produced by the Xcode/ProjectBuilder template)..."

even not general advices ?

what i think about that :

make a try apart (in my HOME)

with a fresh ruby, libxml2 and RubyLibxml.

what i have to know is the process of binding that's to say how your
RubyLibxml find ruby and libxml2, probably this is done at the config
step.

then, i can catch the right parameters to get that binding into my fresh
HOME Ruby and Libxml2 ?

anyway i'll ask on the RubyCocoa-talk list...
--
une bue