On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 02:33 +0900, Adam Sanderson wrote:
> This sounds great.  Thanks for producing these bindings.  I am really
> glad to see this as it adds a simple interface for validating against
> an xml schema.
>
> Sadly I'll eventualy need to get this compiled on windows, which I've
> never had much luck with ;)

Hopefully if you have the required libraries it will work, but I have to
admit to not knowing much about compiling stuff on Windows...

One of the things we're interested in with this release is getting a
handle on cross-platform issues. There have been long-standing OSX
issues which are hopefully now fixed, but with limited hardware/software
for testing it's really important that we get reports of any problems
from OSX and Windows users.