Okay, my experiments show that TCP in the Windows version of Ruby
doesn't work like the Unix/Linux version. This is causing the
instability of the windows version of Mr. Guid. My only suggestion
right now for the Windows users is to get Ruby running in Cygwin.

I would appreciate more help figuring out how to work around this
problem of course so that cygwin is not needed.

Here is what I have figured out:
1. The TCPServer starts correctly and runs the 'accept' method waiting
for a connection
2. The TCPSocket successfully connects to the TCPServer.
3. The TCPServer "freezes" (or craps out) when trying to print data
(print, puts methods)
4. The TCPSocket "freezes" (or craps out) when trying to recieve data
(gets method)

3 and 4 work as expected in Unix/Linux, so Mr. Guid functions just
fine. It's just pesky Windows...