MenTaLguY wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 15:27 +0900, Jim Weirich wrote:
>
>> Ok, I think I fixed it.  Give it another try.
>
> ERROR:  While executing gem ... (YAML::Error)
>     Invalid object explicitly tagged !ruby/Object: "requir"

Ahhh ... Interesting.

I've tracked this down to a corrupt compressed gem index on my beta
server.  My home box wasn't getting it because it uses a unreleased
version of RubyGems that does incremental downloads of the individual
gem specs rather than grabbing the massive gem index all the time.

This might also explain an unrelated issue I was having with testing
RubyGems.  I think this bug has made my day.

Now all I have to do is fix it.

Thanks.

--
-- Jim Weirich