;-)  Belly dancing is exactly what I'd like people to think of when
they think of Silk Veil...

It's not as exotic as it sounds, unfortunately...  Silk Veil is a class
extension of RedCloth that is meant to provide Pandora specific markups
so that people can reference pages, applications, and other resources
within a Pandora page easily without having to use HTML reference
markups ('href').

class Pandora::Silk Veil < RedCloth

If Pandora, who was created after the image of Venus, were to be
adorned with any cloths, it would have been made out of silk...  hence
the name Silk Veil.

Best,

Julian I. Kamil <julian.kamil / gmail.com>