------art_4018_21479298.1140388133481

After commenting this line I have SegFault in another place

return if singleton_methods.include? '__old__find'

So that it is not Stemmer but Ruby specific bug. Seems that
1.8.4distibution very unstable on Windows.
Have anybody SegFaults with OneClickInstaller??

--
anatol (http://pomozov.info)

------art_4018_21479298.1140388133481--