Hi group. I am an avid lurker.

ActiveRecord (without Rails...)  or ObjectGraph ?   I have no real
experience with ORMs.  Any insight to this desicion is appreciated.

The Case::
I want to write a SOAP based server interface according to a specific
industry domain API based on SOAP/XML-RPC/HTTP with a set of CRUD style
methods and 20+ XML objects with a decent level of complexity. The
interface also holds some business rules and rules for behaviour. The
backend will be a mySql database and I want to learn/utilize ORM for
the first time.

One obvious answer might be: "Try both...", but I dont have the
capacity to do that.

regards, Henning