On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 13:58 +0900, Suraj Kurapati wrote:

> [...]
> > The above snippet is from line 25 of the file "src/RVPI.cin", which
> > is available through either Subversion or ViewCVS:
> [...]
>
> Okay, it seems nobody on the Ruby list likes looking at C code.
> That's perfectly understandable. :-)

I might have had a go, but would have given up when I got to installing
a whole ton of other crap, and finding _that_ wouldn't compile either on
my box.

Simplify, simplify ... If you can't simplify, my gut would say look
first at the interaction between your various different parts rather
than for bugs in Ruby itself.