On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 11:58 +0900, petermichaux / yahoo.com wrote:
> I found this site
>
> http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/
>
> but I don't want to use tk that is specific to aqua. I want to make a
> portable gui (Windows, Linux, OS X, ...)

I've not used TclTkAqua, but doesn't the Tk interface just wrap the
widgets around the native MacOSX widget set? So it would be okay to
create an application for Tk, and use it on other platforms.

Also, In other recent threads, you might want to check out

http://tktable.sourceforge.net/tile/
Latest Ruby 1.8.4 contains a method to wrap the Tk API to Tile widgets,
see the thread located at

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/180329
Skip ahead of the GTK/2 talk and read the Tk portion

Tsume