Ok, let me look at the wrong content-type.  Problem is that I have a handler
which sets the content type just fine, so I'm thinking that the WS stuff
must be doing something else.

The proxy stuff will still be broken until I can add a setting for "the real
server".

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/