Hey guys,

Thanks for the help! I moved ruby.h and defines.h into CVS so I wouldn't
have to recompile ruby all the time (I work on multiple machines at
multiple places). Unfortunately, I somehow managed to replace #include
"win32\win32.h" with #include <malloc.h>, and forgot about it (I must
not have forgotten about the win32 directory in ruby when I did this).
Since that wasn't included, __declspec(dllimport) and
__declspec(dllexports) weren't defined. DOH! Why this didn't become a
problem until now, well, I guess we'll never know (the price I always
pay for using MSVC). :)

Thanks for the help, everything is working great now!
Bryan