Da Sobota 18 Februr 2006 03:53 Adam Sanderson napsal:
> Maybe I'll figure out those really functional wacky languages some day,

Type inference = da bomb. I recommend hacking up the assignments from a data
structures / algorithms class in OCaml while heavily abusing currying for a
start - great fun golfing them down to bestial tangles of nested functions
and pattern matches *cackle*. Also so fast it's almost scary. Stay clear from
the oddities like modules, signatures and OO to start. Scheme is also beyond
sexy, but not that viable for general use in my opinion.

David Vallner