James Gray wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2006, at 11:15 AM, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
>
>> This quiz is way cool.
>
> I know.  When Ara originally sent it to me, I couldn't stop fiddling
> with it.  I'm sure he got tired of my emails pretty quick.  ;)

And the test framework included with it is priceless.  I like the fact
it executes the koans in order and stops at the first problem.  This is
perfect for a "teaching" test framework, where you are using it to
introduce one concept at a time.  I wish I had it for the continuations
talk at last year's ruby conf.  Ara, I see a need for a Test::Koan
library.

-- Jim Weirich