On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 06:12 +0900, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
> Other thoughts or suggestions? I'm all ears at this point

Awesome idea.

Make sure it has an .irbrc with require 'irb/completion' in it. Make
sure it includes Ruby-GNOME2. Ruby-Gecko[1] as the default browser would
be a nice touch, if not the most effective choice. =D

Also, ruby-electric[2] is a nice emacs mode. chris2 has some nifty ruby
stuff[3] that requires emacs22 if you are thinking of going that route.

I would advise against using MMM-mode for ERB by default since it seems
to usually be more trouble than it's worth. CSS-mode is worth including.

You can see my .emacs[4], but it's nothing special.

-Phil Hagelberg

1 - http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?RubyGecko
2 - http://shylock.uw.hu/Emacs/ruby-electric.el
3 -