> .httaccess
> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.fcgi?$1 [QSA,L]
>
> /etc/conf/apache2
> APACHE2_OPTS="-D DEFAULT_VHOST -D FASTCGI -D SSL -D PHP4"
>

> on localhost works good when I copy on server with real domain does not
> work the message like in subject.
>
> in apache.log i got
> [Thu Feb 16 16:11:51 2006] [error] [client 192.168.10.101] mod_rewrite:
> maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration
> error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if
> neccessary.
>
> but what it does mean ?
>
> what is wrong ?

ok I del $1 option from .htaccess
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.fcgi?$1 [QSA,L]
				 ^

no when I start the web site I got with my browser that message

#!/usr/bin/ruby18
#
# You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of unhandled
# exceptions which forced the FastCGI instance to exit, great for debugging)
# and the number of requests to process before running garbage collection.
#
# By default, the FastCGI crash log is RAILS_ROOT/log/fastcgi.crash.log
# and the GC period is nil (turned off).  A reasonable number of requests
# could range from 10-100 depending on the memory footprint of your app.
#
# Example:
#   # Default log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process!
#
#   # Default log path, 50 requests between GC.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! nil, 50
#
#   # Custom log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! '/var/log/myapp_fcgi_crash.log'
#
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment"
require 'fcgi_handler'

RailsFCGIHandler.process!