* Ezra Zygmuntowicz (ezmobius / gmail.com) wrote:
> Friends-
>
> Other thoughts or suggestions? I'm all ears at this point

I'm sorry I can't offer my ruby vimrc file.  I lost it some time ago and
instead of rewritting it I switched to scite. :(

Although you've mostly likely considered it already a nice suite of ruby aware
editors besides emacs, vim, and jedit would be nice.  I am suggesting including
gedit, scite, freeride, and kate (if you are going to include some kde
libraries).  I would also recommend some pure ruby editors such as diakonos.

One other must in my eyes would be to include every ruby app and game that you
can find that is runnable.  Also of interest would be to include the ruSH (a
ruby shell) and possibly some ruby extensions to the shell.

You've most likely been here already, but in case you haven't I recommend
looking at: http://rubyforge.org/projects/vim-ruby/

Kind Regards,
Barry Dmytro
badcherry / mailc.net