Friends-

	I am working on a linux distro liveCD called Rubuntu. Which is, you
guessed it, a ruby/raisl centric ubuntu livecd that has the option to
install to your HD if your so inclined. I hope to have my build
system for this set up this weekend so i can start pumping out a few
betas while I tweak it to perfection.

	I need some help from the community.

	What I really need some help with is killer ruby configs for vim,
emacs and jedit. And anything else you would like to see included,
please drop me a note and any pointers you have for configuration
that would be best suited for this.

	I already have all the basics included as far as ruby/gems and a
bunch of database bindings and ruby configured mongrel, apache and
lighty. And I already have plenty of usefull ruby libs installed.
What I really need is the icing on the cake. I want thsi to come
setup with all the trimmings. So all you folks with killer vimrc's
and emacs ruby configs please contact me.

	Any little creature comforts you like or nice customization you rely
on to get through you ruby work on linux would be much appreciated.

Other thoughts or suggestions? I'm all ears at this point

Thanks-
-Ezra