------_extPart_001_01C6329F.2190B9A2

I am trying to save a 1 to many relationship using rails.  My parent record
(Event)  is saved fine, but the child records (Schedules) do not get
inserted into the db.  Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Doug

class AdminController < ApplicationController
  def save

  	@event  vent.new
	@event.title  Surfing 101"
	@event.description  Introductory class for beginners."
	@event.location  Sunset Beach"
	@event.save

	@sch1  chedule.new
	@sch1.start_time  8:00am"
	@sch1.max_enrollment

	@sch2  chedule.new
	@sch2.start_time  10:00am"
	@sch2.max_enrollment

	@schedules  rray.new([@sch1, @sch2])

	@event.schedules << @schedules
	@event.update

class Event < ActiveRecord::Base
	has_many 	:schedules
	validates_presence_of :title, :description, :location, :active
end
class Schedule < ActiveRecord::Base
	belongs_to	:events
	validates_presence_of  :sch_time, :max_enrollment
end

create table events (
	id				int not null auto_increment,
	title				varchar(30) not null,
	description			varchar(200) not null,
	location			varchar(30) not null,
	active				boolean default true,
	primary key (id)
);

create table schedules (
	id				int not null auto_increment,
	event_id			int not null,
	start_time			varchar(30) not null,
	max_enrollment			int not null,
	constraint fk_event_schedule foreign key (event_id) references
events(id),
	primary key (id)
);

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.

------_extPart_001_01C6329F.2190B9A2--