On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, David Vallner wrote:

> b) The prime example of a bondage and discipline language. Which you might or
> might not like, but If you do, you're probably better off with C++ for
> overall usefulness.

Note that B&D is all bad, but you certainly can mimic many of the B&D
features of Eifel in Ruby.

In fact I personally recommend doing both Test Driven Development to drive
the code through it's paces, but putting the assert's as preconditions,
postconditions and invariants within the code in the Eifel style.

You find run time bugs much faster that way.

New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.