I am trying out some other scripting languages and wanted to give
Eiffel a try. Since a lot of the folks who post here seem to be
familiar with other languages than Ruby I was wondering if anyone had
some comments on how Eiffel is to learn. Coming from a Ruby/Smalltalk
background and mindset. Is it worth a shot? I downloaded the
EiffelStudio free version and am considering recoding a basic app in
Eiffel to see how it works. Will it be something that should be
enjoyable (or at least not that big of a PITA)?