We'll be featuring regular Ruby programming columns in Bitwise (online)
starting from the end of this month. Initially we'll aim the tutorials at
programmers switching from other languages, aiming to explain the
fundamental syntax of Ruby and its approach to OOP (the first lesson, for
example, starts with "Hello world" and ends with user-defined classes). From
March we will also have occasional features (looking into the nuts and bolts
of Ruby) aimed at more experienced Ruby programmers. Hope that helps...

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne
 Bitwise Magazine
     www.bitwisemag.com