In message <200602142117.36644.david / vallner.net>, David Vallner
<david / vallner.net> writes
>Sooo... Are we going to not use the word "assembly" now because it's a .NET
>term? Or heck, invent a new word for "library" to make searches unambiguous?

No. Both of those terms were in use before .NET came along.

>I'm not even going to start on how bloody impossible it is to search for the
>".NET" buzzword.

I'm surprised at the hostility to this suggestion. It was not a command.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html