I have a few off-topic questions about the 770 if you have a sec:

I checked one out at CompUSA, but there were 2 things that bugged me:

1: I didn't see a way to swap orientation in the browser. It'd be nice
if I could assign a button to do that for web-browsing and ebook
reading.

2: The directional pad just jumped to linked, when I was expecting to
scroll the webpage. I'd love a jog-dial for scrolling, but short of
that, is there a way to scroll without the stylus?

Thanks, -Sam

PS: Oh yeah, I'd be very interested in this port. My (useless) idea was
to use it as a pocket webserver with Webrick. Don't ask me what that's
good for, I don't know. I just thought it'd be cool. :-)