Hi:
I am evaluating using Ruby to build an enterprise application. I expect
that the application setup will include a browser [ie], a (1)webserver
such as apache and an (2)application server such as that provided by
Oracle/Jboss (3)the data base.

Before starting on such a project, I wanted to find out  if there any
known issues related to ruby interacting with application EJB's [j2ee
compliant]. Is there a specific weblog/documentation set where I can
readup about known issues?

Are there any example applications available for download where one can
see a prototype application built using Ruby + Jboss [or equivalent
freeware]?

Thanks in advance.
Arjun Khanna.