On 2/12/06, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Dave Burt wrote:
>
> > James Britt wrote:
> >> Now, if everyone with an RSS feed of some sort listed it on RubyGarden, it
> >> would be easier to find them.
> >
> > Here? --> http://rubygarden.org/ruby?RssFeeds
>
> James had already mentioned that URL.  I think his latter point was
> just: people should use it :-)

But my point was that if you go here http://rubygarden.org/
and scroll down a bit you'll see that there is a list of over
23 personal ruby blogs from developers. This is not even a very
complete list. My personall rss feeds are almost as big
and half of them are not listed on rubygarden.

It would be really nice if we could get a http://planet.ruby-lang.org
Look at Planet Gnome for an example http://planet.gnome.org

For the time being artima has something similar listed here
http://www.artima.com/buzz/community.jsp?forum=123

But having a good url makes a world of difference (pun intentional).

--
Alex Combas
http://noodlejunkie.blogspot.com/